OPEN FOR PRIVATE PRAYER
OPEN FOR PRIVATE PRAYER
All Saints will be open for Private Prayer only.
Following lengthy discussions, preparatory work and planning All Saints currently aim open the church for PRIVATE PRAYER for two mornings per week.
The two Mornings are Wednesdays from 10am to 12 noon and Sunday mornings, again from 10am to 12 noon. The first time we will open the church will be June 28th at 10am.
- You will be greeted by myself and at least one other person and you will be offered a copy of some prayer resources or the Blue Church of England prayer book that many of you will have already received from Jeanette and myself. You will also be handed a taper for you to light a candle should you wish. Of course, you can bring your own resources to use to pray.
- Please either bring a face mask or use one that will be provided.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry, either with the gel offered at the church or by using your own.
- Avoid if possible, touching any surfaces.
- Please sit only in the seats in the pews that have been marked for use.
- We will ask you on entry to give your name and your phone number so that we can contact you should a case of Covid19 be reported by someone who has visited the building.
- We will not be able to offer the WC facilities due to the difficulty of keeping them hygienically clean.
- Please, at all times follow the social distancing guidelines which at the time of writing are 2 metres (3 Steps) between individuals or those from separate households. A household is a group of people who live together.
- On leaving the building please use the sanitiser and place your used masks (those that you have used from church) into the bin. If you have brought your own mask and it is one that can be used again obviously keep for future use.
It is vitally important that anyone showing symptoms of the virus does not attend the church.
If showing symptoms please stay at home and use the recordings, the Thursday Night prayer, the Newsletter and the other resources offered by the Church of England and the Oxford Diocese. (Please see the All Saints web-site)
It is I believe great news that we are able to open All Saints Church for individual prayer and I look forward to the day when we can worship together as the gathered people of God. However, we need to make sure that everyone is kept as safe as possible as we return to the building so please read this document carefully. I look forward to seeing you soon at church in the coming weeks and months.
With my prayers,