Our Summer Fete was held on Saturday 2nd July. Thanks to everyone who made this years fete such a success.
These are a few pictures from the fete............
All Saints Summer Fete 2016 - July 2nd
Many thanks to every-one who helped make this year’s fete such a success, from manning the stalls, the raffles and tombola; running the games and activities; providing the catering, the BBQ and the beer tent; donating cakes and home bakes, books, bric-a-brac, toys, jewellery, toiletries and so much more…; the local businesses and organisations who supported the fete, and of course our very special guests The Royal British Legion, Boyne Hill School Choir, the All Saints Church Rock Shop and Chewbacca!
Our grateful thanks for their continuing and valued support go to:-
- Boots, Maidenhead
- Budgens, Highfield Road, Maidenhead
- Co-op Stores, Bath Road, Maidenhead
- Copas Farms, Cookham
- Echo's Hairdressers, High Street, Maidenhead
- Handmade Cake Company, Gardner Road, Maidenhead
- Panasonic, Willoughby Road, Bracknell
- Royal British Legion
- Sainsbury’s, Maidenhead
- E Sargeant & Son, Funeral Directors, Maidenhead
- Seiko, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead
- Shanly Foundation, Beaconsfield
- Tesco’s, Bath Road, Maidenhead
- Waitrose, Maidenhead
- Waterman Estate Agents, Queen St., Maidenhead